Tuesday 31 May 2011

wanna have a slumber party in my basement?


my life is friggen hilarious.

today my friend adam tried to break open a watermelon with his head.

it's days like these that just amaze me. I have an unfair amount of joy and laughter in my life!

I can sit around, with a group of friends, and enjoy watching adam make a gosh darned fool out of himself.

my favourite part about the video, is that you can hear everyone's laughter. It's like a chorus. I watched it over and over again just enjoying the sound of happiness.

you can't buy happiness, but you can buy a watermelon, and my friends can provide the happiness with that.



- ella faye

p.s. I've officially determined i have no shot with the mystery boy. time to deal with the getting over myself process, and not letting myself get down about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment