Sunday 29 May 2011

looks like it all went wrong, what am i to do?

sometimes i struggle with the idea of saying no "just because".

no, I don't want to call you tonight.

no, I don't want to take this duty shift.

no, you can't borrow my car today.

why? just because.

I'm really trying to learn to stick up for myself in this aspect, but it's taking some hard work!

I just don't want to be a let down! I know I'm all super confident and stuff, but, I'm still human, and it still really matters me that people feel like they can depend and rely on me.

Where is the line between being supportive and loving, and letting myself get taken advantage of?

I by no means think my friends or coworkers mean to take advantage of me, but sometimes I think it happens without people realizing it.

This is something I know a lot of people have trouble with, which is funny, because if we all just want to say no for no real reason sometimes, why should we judge the people who actually do it?!

Life is funny. and still awesome :)


- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment