Wednesday 25 May 2011

i'll give you an empty page, this is the time and place.

sometimes I just need to make some more confessions.

-

sometimes i need to really appreciate the beauty in the simple things.

but sometimes i need to search beyond the surface.

-
sometimes I hide all my clocks for a day and just enjoy life without the restriction of time.

-

sometimes I wonder why things never work out for me,

but I'm learning to be grateful for what I have.

-

sometimes, I wish with all my heart that he'd come back for me,

sometimes I hope and pray never to see him again,

and sometimes I just have no feelings towards him at all.

-

sometimes I just need to take in a deep breath and let all my stress go.

-

sometimes I hid under my covers at night and just express my fears about the future to my stuffed animals,

and sometimes I dress up and pretend I'm me ten years from now.

-

sometimes I just want to be held,

and sometimes I just want to hold someone else.

-

sometimes when I'm sad, I just watch cute kitten videos on youtube to make it better.

-

sometimes I pretend to be dumber than I am to avoid intimidating people,

sometimes I pretend to be smarter than I am to avoid embarrassment,

but if you know me really well, sometimes I do open up to be the real, true and honest me.

-

sometimes I wish someone would slap my ass because someone needs to appreciate my little white girl booty.

-

sometimes I laugh just because it's simpler than crying.

-

sometimes I wish I could be more athletic,

or more artistic,

or more intelligent,

or more brave,

but sometimes I'm amaze myself with the well rounded and complete person i'm turning out to be.

-

sometimes I wish anyone could understand all my complexities,

but, this is a start, right?

sometimes no horizons seem broad enough.
this is sibling love.

- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment