Friday 27 May 2011

there's nothing here to hold onto (can I hold you?)

Now let me tell you something.

Being the beautiful and vivacious woman that I am,

Guys often crush on me.

In fact, I've often had my pick of men interested, which can be a big bummer when you have to consider fragile friendships and such, not that I'm complaining, because overall, it's a good spot to be in.

But, those days are behind me, I've lost my touch, and it's quite devastating.

Don't get me wrong, I have been quite enjoying the single life, but something happened. This is a pretty big deal, so you have to hear me out.

I have a crush on this guy in res.

Only once in my whole life have I liked someone before they've like me,

and, well, Josh never liked me back, so that one didn't really work out for me.

I don't even know what to do with myself! I don't know how to act, what to say, or even how to feel out the situation! I feel like a little lost puppy!

I might just give up hope, I'm 99% sure he's way out of my league, I'm old news after all.

But, just maybe, things could work in my favour!

Keep rooting for me. I'll keep you updated. But seriously, I'm not letting my hopes get too high. I'm new at this, and being so far out of my comfort zone is throwing me off a little!

looking forward, and taking a giant risk.
- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment