Saturday 2 April 2011

when time and confusion collide, i hold it all when i hold you.

I made an oops.

As I begin my last three weeks at work, it occurs to me I over-invested.

I fell in love with the folks in my house, I really grew close with my team, I made some friends that I wish I could keep near to me forever, and I fell for a boy.

In three weeks, I pack up my life. And some of these people, I will probably never see again in my life, including this boy.

So now what do I do? Do I spend as much time as I can with him in the next couple weeks and enjoy it while it lasts, or do I push away as fast as I can so I can't fall any deeper into this mess.

I wish there was a guide to my life, to help me figure these things out.

Also, in reference to my earlier post about animal tracks, they were wild turkey tracks, pretty awesome eh?

Wish me luck on this wild adventure of letting go!

- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment