Tuesday 7 June 2011

i still can't believe that you would walk away.

today feels like yesterday.

i'm still super sad. i'm going through all the break up stages. putting the clothes i took from him away, taking down pictures, listening to angry taylor swift songs.

i need some ben and jerry's a good chick flick. Sarah is coming over this weekend and I think she'll help heal my heart a little. I'm just at a loss for words at how upset I am that everything turned out so miserably. In my head, it would be a relatively happy ending, I feel so disappointed.

In other news, I'm getting back into the swing of things with class and stuff.

I should write a funny and uplifting story because yesterday's blog was so sad, but I just don't feel up for it. Sorry.



why would you want to break a perfectly good heart?

- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment