Friday 17 June 2011

everything is burning out.

I hate letting myself down.

I did that this week.

I got so overwhelmed with everything going on in my life, that I let something really important slip from my mind, and it blew up in my face big time.

I just hate that!

I generally hold myself to a pretty high standard. I know what I'm capable of, and I know it's a lot. But sometimes I just take too much on, get frazzled and then proceed to crash and burn.

That happened this week.

I mean, I was already falling behind, having been away from campus for 5 days for that camping trip, and then some personal issues I had to sort out in my head afterwards, as we know. Then, this week I spent a collective 9 hours in the Emergency waiting room as a result of two hospital visits with friends (both of which are fine). My brain feels fried, I'm exhausted and emotional, and father's day is this weekend. Need I say more?

And now, I'm making big mistakes that are effecting other people. I'm so frustrated.

ughhh.

Well, I could rant for days, but I still have to read those friggen books and write that damn essay for monday.

sorry for my attitude today! I just need to pull my shit together!

i'm a wreck.


- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment