Tuesday 28 June 2011

the city's changing, cause we are changing.

right now, I am just feeling plain devastated.

remember my bff Keegan? well, he did end up letting me down.

Keegan means the world to me, and I could never have asked for a better friend. But, his girlfriend has changed everything around, and she's slowly weening me out of his life.

He was supposed to come and visit me overnight this weekend, just for the one evening. I don't get to see him often, and I was really looking forward to a visit. But, he just texted me saying even though Vicki had initially agreed, she had changed her mind and now it's a no go.

I just wish I could have my best friend back. This is so lame.

Sorry for being a bum today, tomorrow will be better, Sarah is dropping by to see me, and Chris will watch the Bachelorette with me. It'll be nice to invest time in friends who invest it back.

Sometimes these lessons get learned the hard way. lamelamelamelamelame.

love and miss these girlies.

- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment