Monday 15 October 2012

makes me wanna take the long way home.

so, i decided sometimes i'm sick of knowing people read my blog, but never give me any feedback as to what they like/dislike about what i have to say/write.

as much as this is a space for me to use to vent, express my feelings, and share stories, it's a place for you to get to know someone, and to know you're not on your own. life is crazy for everyone, and it's nice to think someone else out there gets that.

anyways. i now have a special email just for you all, no matter where you are. questions or comments, it's your turn. you guys are important to me!

ella.fayye@yahoo.ca

it's all you now!

- ella faye


1 comment:

  1. Well I can tell you right here....I read your blog b/c I love that you're honest, passionate and funny. And I love the perspective of a young 20something woman :)

    I'll try to comment more often.

    ReplyDelete