Wednesday 16 November 2011

fly away with me (you've got just what i need)

by some miracle, i ended up with the best roommate ever in second year.

ainsley is just the sweetest, most considerate and caring, and overall most well-rounded person i have ever met.

we had skype chats today, and it was just what i needed.

i'm not alone here.

i might be severely lacking sleep, sick, and bullied here,

but, i have such an amazing support system.

.

thank you ainsley for bringing peace to my heart.

thank you jeff z. for bringing laughter to my soul.

.

thank you mom for bringing calm to my crazy.

thank you bryan and jared for bringing silliness to my moments off adult.

.

thank you hin for bringing sanity to my mind.

thank you nathan for bringing craziness to my life.

.

thank you michael for bringing support in everything.

<3

- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment