Wednesday 14 September 2011

heaven sent a hurricane.

i have some more confessions.


sometimes, i wake up crying of happiness because everything just feels so right.

and sometimes i wake with a sorrowful heart, and have to choose to smile through it.


sometimes,  i eavesdrop on people in starbucks,

because it reminds me how small i really am in this world, 

and how big God is to be aware of it all.


sometimes i act like i think i'm the most beautiful girl in the room,

because it's nice to think someone thinks that, even if it has to be me.


sometimes i go to my room and cry after hugging all my core-members good night,

because i know one of them doesn't remember me each morning, and it breaks my heart.


sometimes I go to a shoe store and find the ugliest pair of shoes I can to try on,

because I think it's hilarious when the salespeople try and tell me they look great and they're a super popular shoe.

-

sometimes i just want to get married and settle down,

and sometimes just the idea of that scares the hell out of me.


sometimes i whisper my true feelings about people while I lay in bed at night,

because I've convinced myself that somehow someday it will get to them and they'll understand me better.

-

sometimes I would go to a specific yoga class to get that super hot instructor,

but then I would avoid him like the plague the entire class.


sometimes I seriously consider applying for the bachelor,

because I feel like it would be an awesome story for my kids (sorry michael, aha).

-

sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve to joy I have in life

but I'm sure as heck happy I have it.

-

i am so, so blessed.


- ella faye

No comments:

Post a Comment