Wednesday 28 November 2012

we danced together alone.

I am sorry it has been so long since I last wrote.

my world has been so crazy and out of control, and I was really at a loss for words.

honestly, I came on here and started to write at least 15 times, but for some reasons, words escaped my mind and i'd find myself staring at phrases that couldn't even begin to give a true picture of my world.

so here i am, trying again.

i am still, deeply and passionately in love with Michael. I am thankful every day that I have been blessed with such an amazing and Godly man, and I can't wait to start the rest of my life with him.

i am also blessed with great friends. i am surrounded by amazing people, who are carinf, passionate and genuine.

and something else I am grateful for, is my transition into becoming an adult. something I learned in my positive psych class, is that as we get older, we rid the negative relationships in our lives, and i've really been pushing to do this recently.

i tried so hard to be friends with some people, for so long. but i can't do the manipulation or the immaturity any longer. people who tell my friends that i "take advantage" of them or manipulate the people around them into fearing them, need to grow up, and it's not my job to make that happen. i don't need to spend my life walking on eggshells, i'd rather ruffle some feathers now and have the freedom of being able to enjoy my life.

and finally, i'm closing doors, and finding closure to a lot of things i have been struggling with.

so, to sum up the past month.

i love my boyfriend.
i admire my friends.
i miss my dad.
i am tired of immaturity.
i long for direction.
i respect myself.
i hate watching people i love be manipulated.
i ache for closure.
i enjoy my freedom.

i am working on me.

hopefully i will be back to explain further soon.

- ella faye





No comments:

Post a Comment